Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Caitlin Harris
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Graduate Tax Adviser
Job Salary: £22,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
My client is an expert in tax & accounting, providing professional advice to businesses seeking to optimise performance. They offer reliable, high-quality information and tools to support SMEs in areas of tax, VAT, payroll, employment, HR, H&S, and commercial legal advice lines. They are a trusted partner, helping to minimise uncertainty and reduce error for businesses.
We are looking for someone who is ready to kick-start their career in taxation. This role predominantly sits in the Tax department, and you will provide advice to clients over the phone and via email. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to become a specialist in tax law.
Course costs and exam fees will be covered while you learn! You will be placed on a three year development programme, building up your tax knowledge so it’s second to none. You’ll have support through your studies, with two afternoons of scheduled study leave each week.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a recent graduate with a degree in accounting, law, or business studies, or someone who has started training within an accountancy firm. You’ll be confident over the phone and a strong relationship builder. You’ll be curious to keep up with industry changes, and a keen problem solver.
What’s in it for you?
You will work in a strong team environment where people are happy to help, and have access to the best online training. Additionally, you will be entitled to:
* 20 days of annual leave, rising to 22 after two years, 27 days after three years, and 28 days after five years
* Additional day off for your birthday!
* Profit share incentive
* Contributory pension scheme
* Eye Care Contribution
* Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
* Private health care after 5 years
* Monthly in office events – this year has included 80’s themed day, Pride celebrations, Double Bubble bonus event and winners lunches for people who have won incentives
* Christmas Bonus (after 3 years continuous service)
* Bakers Breakfast every Monday