Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Salary: £29000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* Reporting to the Digital marketing Manager and feeding into the wider marketing functions, the Graphic Designer will have a wide range of duties and responsibility, from the branding, design and maintenance of collateral, to assisting the wider digital teams to drive key campaign activity in our acquisition and retention plans for Croner.
* The role is dynamic in its approach where a wide variety of Brand and design projects will feed into the overall output of Croner activities.
* Be the Croner brand ambassador and promoter of the brand.
* Supporting the development of compelling marketing collateral including case studies, thought leadership, product fact sheets, presentations, and multimedia materials.
* Complete bi-annual competitor analysis reviews, highlighting key findings and driving Croner future initiatives and activity to remain market leader and a step ahead of our direct competitors.
* You will understand the landscape in which our services exist, including any client, competitor, legal, technological, and social changes and matching design activities to this.
* Analyse the types of customer that Croner wants to target how to attract them. Develop marketing collateral for Croner to better serve the customers we already have.
* Design of email, social and advertising campaigns.
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to monitor web analytics and how results can influence email and social activity.
* Be the central marketing point for design and delivery of activities to help drive future activity and focus through an integrated approach.
* You must be comfortable working with various design tools such as adobe suite of tools, E-mail, and social media marketing platforms.
* Managing the weekly marketing request list and organising your workload.
* Design of internal communications, including Inside Croner, partnerships and the creation of internal corporate events, liaising with internal client facing teams.