Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Group SEO Manager UKI
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
The SEO team at Peninsula Group is responsible for a significant and crucial source of traffic and revenue from seven group websites. we are looking for a Group SEO Manager to take ownership of the established inhouse SEO team and continue with ongoing growth of organic search on national and international search engines.
Are you a talented senior SEO professional with extensive experience and ready to make your next move? As Group SEO Manager, you will manage, investigate, and report on SEO performance ensuring consistent visibility growth. Keeping key stakeholders well informed and supported by advising or educating on SEO strategy/ planning. Reporting to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools and resources.
* Oversee SEO team’s objectives, overall management of the team, planning, and evaluating output.
* Devise and execute both long term and short-term SEO strategies for all group sites.
* Auditing and analysing SEO performance, identifying issues and opportunities, and experimenting with solutions to enhance performance on regular bases.
* Measure and evaluate all activities closely with a view to continuously report on progress and extract actionable insights.
* Collaborate with other marketing and product teams to increase effectiveness of campaigns.
* Keep abreast of relevant innovation and developments to ensure SEO practices are up to date and effective.
* Lead a team of direct reports and set objectives to ensure their professional development.
* Manage/monitor all written output, giving copywriters constructive feedback and day to day support to aid their development.
What you bring to the team
* Experience in technical with proven track record.
* Leadership role of direct and cross-functional teams.
* Experience managing international SEO desirable.
* Proven track record taking on full ownership, implement ideas and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, drive decisions and identify opportunities.