Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Business Events & Seminars
Job Salary: £75000 - £80000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An excellent opportunity for an exceptional Business Events professional to join a highly successful, award winning, international organisation providing essential professional services solutions to a range of SME and Corporate clients across the UK. You will take ownership for a successful Business Events and Seminars operation, with ownership of all aspects of the events programme, from scheduling , event planning, speakers, presentations through to the follow up process to generate new business revenue. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a highly talented events team in addition to working closely with highly commercial board, marketing and sales Stakeholders to maximise business growth opportunities. A key focus of the role within the current climate will be the ability to deliver highly engaging and successful virtual events. Key duties will include;
* Responsible for the delivery of revenue targets generated for the Business Events and Seminars Team, ranging from strategy of the Business Events programme for the financial year through to ensuring they are engaging, educational, and ultimately drive sales & revenue opportunities.
* Review the invitation, the data and strategies to drive attendance to Business Events and make recommendations to enhance the effectiveness from a cost, attendee and conversion perspective.
* Implement engaging and successful Virtual events from driving strategy, topical content to audience attendance and digital delivery.
* Recruit, train and manage the Speakers who deliver the Seminars and continually review their performance.
* Attend Business Events to further build industry knowledge, make recommendations to drive innovation to stay at the cutting edge of trends within Business Events and Seminars.
* Work with the Field Sales Teams, Marketing and PR to maximise exposure and delegate attendance whilst ensuring event delivery is manged effectively to generate sales opportunities.
* Maintain reliable and accurate MI data on all seminars and events, acting on data insights to continually improve attendance rates and sales opportunities
* Work closely with the Group Head of Marketing and Brand in reviewing and updating marketing, brand material to ensure that the brand image is maintained across all marketing channels whilst, maximising the use of social media to drive awareness of Business Events & Seminars.
* Attend the quarterly sales conference to report and update on the performance of Business Events and deliver training and workshops when required.
We seek applications from commercially focused Events professionals motivated to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, where they can add value within a results and growth focused organisation. You will need to display an outstanding track record in managing and delivering Business Events and Seminars coupled with excellent organisational and planning skills.
With a proven background in B2B Event Management you will be able to display key skills in the ability to motivate, lead and coach a team, with a real focus on driving both results and continual improvement.