Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Head of Client Care and Retention
Job Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional services client in their search for a Head of Client Care and Retention. This is a brand-new role, created due to the growth and success of the team in their Dublin office.
This office-based role will oversee both the Client Experience and the Retention function in developing, implementing and improving both retention and customer care strategy. The ideal person will have significant experience with an operational, retention and customer care background working with senior leadership and other departments to improve retention and customer care. As well as, be confident to project manage large volumes of retention successes and identify insights that can help develop future client growth and manage the client journey.
With further growth plans leading up to 2025 this is a great time to join a fantastic business and really make this role your own, whilst aiding the continuous success & growth of the business. This puts the successful candidate in good stead for further promotion and progression and to be part of the long-term success and make their mark in the company.
The Head of Client Care & Retention will also be responsible for:
* Manage and monitor the core metrics linked to client experience including service implementation, client queries and cancellation requests. Ensuring a positive client experience throughout the client journey.
* Identifying recurring trends, for example, non-usage cancellation requests and implement effect processes to increase client engagement.
* Daily team management, conducting regular individual and team reviews and identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken, and service delivery improvements are made.
* Liaise with Sales and Service Teams on any client issues and support in online reputations.
* Monitor and review client retention reasons to escalate and identify as areas for improvement.
* Utilise all data to analyse and work with service management team to implement any solutions to improve the client experience and reduce lack or engagement or service issues.
* Closely work with Payments Team to ensure that any at risk clients are identified and any issues are resolved promptly.
* Producing regular reports and dashboards to the COO and Senior Leadership teams on overall retention performance.
This position has a high level of visibility across the organisation, and you will need to be a strong leader who is able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. You will be joining a high growth business and we are therefore looking for.
* New innovative ideas to improve client retention and customer care.
* A “can-do” attitude.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
* The ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
* Highly collaborative approach, with the ability to work in a fast passed environment.
* Excellent People Management Skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.