Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Customer Relationship Management
Job Salary: £80000 - £85000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client an award winning service provider, currently experiencing a sustained period of exceptional growth have an outstanding and progressive career opportunity for a Head of Customer Relationship Management. Joining the senior leadership team with an Associate Director Level appointment, you will be responsible for strategically managing an unrivalled client Portfolio, with a focus on client engagement, retention, partnerships through to new business acquisition channels including sales, client tenders and marketing.
Managing a large cross functional team you will empower your heads of department responsible for all direct, partnership and intermediary client relationships ensuring the delivery of a world class service, through a pro-active , fully responsive and solution focused approach to exceed clients expectations. In addition you will lead large scale transformation projects, implement operational efficiencies, enhance new business sales, marketing and client feedback initiatives through to extensive reporting to the board, duties will include:
* Deliver on the core metrics linked to client experience and retention from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow-up, ongoing client reviews, queries, client satisfaction and cancellation requests.
* Through department Heads – maintain quality and implement strategy for ongoing improvement.
* To review our renewals to improve our client retention, with a root cause analysis undertaken.
* Expand the volume and retention of work via partnerships
* Ensure the bidding team achieves their sales targets.
* Lead the marketing team to achieve their objectives in the different sales channels Work with commercial finance teams to continuously review pricing strategy for both new and existing clients.
* Identifying areas for improvement and enhancing commercial strategies.
* Fulfil the role of executive sponsor for all key clients and partners.
* Ensure that the retention rate in maximised.
* To ensure that all client communications, verbal or written, are delivered with our core values in mind, ensuring all our clients are Health Assured advocates.
* To understand all our client databases, commercial models and systems in order to adequately director your heads of department.
* Producing weekly report to the Managing Director. Preparation of internal reports in a timely and accurate manner, including weekly, monthly, quarterly (Senior Leadership and Board) and annual reports.
* Supporting high value renewal negotiations, new business pitches and implementations.
You will have extensive experience working within a senior leadership role managing cross-functional departments with a proven track record of leading client experience, retention, marketing, new business sales and service delivery teams. Seeking the next step in career development the role offers the opportunity to excel within a dynamic, fast paced and high performance environment, working collaboratively with colleagues focused on combining the highest levels of client service delivery with commercial growth. An excellent salary, benefits and bonus package will be on offer to the successful candidate.