Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: Head of Demand & Product Availability (F&B)
Job Salary: £75000 - £90000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A leading global business who sit on the FTSE 100 have a brand new role as a Head of Product Availability, to manage the demand and supply for all brands with a focus on Food and Beverage products.
You will have an understanding from experience within a similar industry where demand for particular products soar in busy periods such as Christmas, Easter, Summer Holidays etc… This role will hold the responsibility of managing a team and working with some of the company’s most senior internal stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
* Design and implement a sustainable plan that will deliver an improvement in availability, whilst also ensuring that stock holding, and waste are not detrimentally impacted.
* Work with key business stakeholders to develop ways of working that drive an improvement in availability
* Manage the availability reporting for all Premier Inn & Restaurant food and beverage products.
* Be responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of all availability issues relating to products.
* Design processes and reporting using internal systems and data that can provide insight into the magnitude of the problem, root causes, solutions and timelines.
* Work with the Demand Planning Manager to highlight and mitigate any potential availability issues before they occur.
* Be the key point of liaison with Procurement on supplier availability issues
* Working collaboratively to agree short term mitigation solutions whilst also ensuring that plans are implemented to resolve issues longer term.
Experience and requirements:
* Demand planning experience of food and beverage products
* Demand planning tools and logic
* Sales and demand forecasting
* Managing major Suppliers across food and non-food.
* A level of understanding of the International and Domestic Supply Chain
* Results oriented in a fast paced and challenging cross-functional environment
* Educated to degree level or above
* Proven Demand Planning track record within FMCG or similar business
* Min of 5 years in a management role, ideally in Supply Chain or Merchandising