Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing - Associate Director
Job Salary: £85,000 - £90,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be partnering with a dynamic and high growth B2B service provider within the Health and Wellbeing sector who seek to recruit a highly commercial Head of Digital Marketing & Growth. Joining with a key appointment at Associate Director level you will undertake a progressive and dynamic role combining both the hands-on on delivery and building the strategy across performance marketing, digital channels in addition to providing leadership and development to the marketing team.
A key area of focus within the role will be driving the lead generation strategy focusing on customer acquisition through PPC, Paid Social & Programmatic through to reviewing SEO performance and developing content-based marketing campaigns.
The Head of Digital Marketing & Growth will play a key role working with a highly entrepreneurial board of directors to deliver the overall integrated digital marketing strategy, through to developing partnership and growth channels to drive continuous improvement and develop the digital customer experience. Candidates shortlisted for the role with display extensive experience as detailed below:
* Excellent performance-based marketing experience, combined with a track record driving lead generation and increasing brand recognition through digital and social media campaigns.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, Programmatic, Display, SEO, social media, Brand Advocacy and Loyalty Campaigns.
* Ability to manage and achieve ROI on significant marketing budgets.
* Experience of search-based technology and platforms including GDN-Google Display Network, Google Performance Max & Stackadapt or equivalent is highly desirable.
* Setting out a medium-term, strategic marketing growth plan for the company, both in the UK & Ireland, and in international markets as we turn to global expansion.
* Leading the marketing team and all marketing activity and measuring performance through the ongoing review of performance metrics.
As a market leader within their field, you will look to build upon the success of existing marketing and brand strategy through to challenging current models, analysing key metrics and ROI. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within award winning organisation recently awarded a place within The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. A highly competitive package of attractive Base salary + lucrative bonus scheme + car allowance + excellent benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.