Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
To effectively manage and take full ownership of the digital marketing strategy, maximising new business opportunities and retention whilst promoting brand awareness across all channels to increase Peninsula’s profile in the UK.
The Head of Digital Marketing oversees the day-to-day digital marketing activities of the organisation and drives marketing initiatives for the company whilst ensuring the growth of our key revenue streams. You will be responsible for leading the marketing team, continuing their training and development.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build the digital marketing strategy with plans on how this will be implemented to ensure the business has an optimised online presence. With a focus on website management, lead generation and supporting channel activity
· Develop, implement, and measure online and offline marketing plans which maximise business opportunities for the company and drive the company’s annual growth goal
· Management of all campaigns to maximise new business opportunities and client retention for the company
· Work alongside the development team to maintain the Peninsula website with a key focus on customer experience and lead generation
· Work closely with the Group SEO and PPC teams to maximise both paid and organic search opportunities
· Collaborate with Marketing Automation and the Head of Marketing Operations who will assist with the delivery of digital marketing programmes
· Oversee both central and local marketing spend to drive better ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management through a cost analysis report
· Ownership of internal/external marketing to promote Peninsula sales and brand initiatives.
· Act as a liaison between the PR team and Peninsula to push fresh news story ideas and angles.
· Develop strong relationships with all internal teams to explore all marketing opportunities.
· Manage the workflow and priorities of the team, assigning tasks, projects and activities.
· Provide timely and reliable management information to key stakeholders within the business.
· Overseeing the co-ordination, design and production of all marketing collateral including newsletters and client literature.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· 7+ years’ experience of managing successful marketing strategies using a wide range of digital and offline channels, delivering ambitious growth targets and controlling costs.
· A proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
· Experience leading a team, with proven ability to motivate and coach.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Degree level in marketing, communications, or business.