Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Head of Events and Partnerships
Job Salary: €70000 - €75000 Per Annum
To take full responsibility for the Events Department of Peninsula Ireland and to have full responsibility of Partner relationships for Peninsula Ireland, with the aim to increase revenue based on the company’s growth plans. The role will report directly to the CEO of Peninsula Ireland and will work closely with our sales and marketing leaders.
To take complete ownership of our already successful Events Team and continue to build and strengthen our Partnership with several Associations. You will take responsibility for owning, reviewing, and delivering every element of the Events program. From dates and schedule, data, invitations, follow up process, speakers and presentations, feedback and ultimately the revenue generated from them.
This is an exceptional opportunity to look at an already effective department and to grow our existing base of Partnerships.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as Head of Events & Partnerships
* To take full responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to identify new partners
* To build the partnership strategy and processes to optimize lead generation, and ultimately increased revenue, generated by partnership programmes.
* To manage the team to deliver your strategy and Events programme for the financial year and to be responsible for the delivery of revenue targets generated for the Events Team
* To undertake a review of every element of the Business Events process and make recommendations in all areas
* To review the invitation, the data and how we drive attendance to our Events and make recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of cost, attendance, and conversion.
* To review the content of the Events and ensure they are engaging, educational, and ultimately drive sales opportunity and revenue
* To regularly attend Events and make recommendations and trial new approaches and ideas based on your findings
* Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and external event offerings ensuring we remain at the cutting edge of business Events production.
* To work with the Field Sales Team to ensure they are managing the Events and partnerships in the correct way and their follow up activity maximises sales opportunities
* Working with internal and external teams to produce quality event and partnership collateral that maximises response and really ‘speaks to’ and engages with its target market
* Maintain reliable and accurate management information on all seminars and partners. Review this MI and make changes based on this to continually improve attendance rates and sales opportunities
* Maximise the use of social media to drive awareness of Events and key partnerships
* To attend the Management meeting and to produce reports when required
What you Bring to the Team
* An outstanding track record in managing and delivering business event and building partnerships
* Able to motivate, lead and coach a team, with a real focus in driving results and constantly driving improvements
* Exceptional organisational and planning skills
* A commercially focussed person who enjoys delivering to targets and is happy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environments
Why Join our Team?
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of our business growth plans. The successful candidate will lead a small but committed team of people based in our Dublin office. You will work closely with our senior management leadership teams and other colleagues to deliver a successful and growing events and partnership programmes.