Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
To manage effectively and own the digital marketing strategy and tactics of the business, focusing on activities which drive new customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth. Improve digital marketing activities and implement best practice marketing automation. Take initiative on all revenue-generating activity and drive the future growth of the company’s services.
To deliver a world class digital marketing programme which exceed our prospects’ expectations and provide support to our ever-growing customer base across the UK.
You will lead members of the marketing team and work with others and so it is a necessity to have technical acumen and management experience, in order to deliver digital marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of working within digital marketing and be skilled in building and driving business lead generation, devising and implementing sales campaigns, and experience working with business channels and partners.
* Build digital marketing strategy with plans on how this will be implemented to ensure the business has an optimised online presence. The focus being on: website management, lead generation and supporting channel activity.
* Develop, own, implement and measure online and offline marketing plans which drive the company’s annual growth goal.
* Ensure the effective management of all campaigns to maximise new business opportunities for the company.
* Support sales with campaigns, programs and initiatives.
* Manage the PPC team of 4 who will be working across Group accounts to ensure their focus is in the right areas and we balance respective Group company priorities.
* Manage the web development team to develop effective websites that are focused on customer experience and lead generation.
* Collaborate with our other Group marketing teams such as SEO and Marketing Automation who will assist with the delivery of digital marketing programmes.
* Work with directors and the marketing team to manage effectively both central and local marketing spend and drive better ROI, campaign efficiency and cost management.
* Work closely with the Sales team on lead generation strategies and be a key contributor in driving leads through multi-channel marketing campaigns across mail, email, paid digital, events, amongst other sources.
What you bring to the team
* Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing or equivalent marketing experience.
* Experience of leading a team.
* A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
* Commercially astute with a proven track record of growing online sales in a large multi-channel organization Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning.
* Broad understanding of multiple website platforms skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO, CRM.
* An up-to-date understanding of e-commerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice.
* Proven history of self-direction and innovation.
* Measurable success in a customer acquisition, loyalty & retention focused role, experience working on managing and monitoring marketing and campaign return on investment.
* Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance.