Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Salary: £60000 - £80000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting for a leading digital technology company that provides professional services solutions to a range of corporate and SME client across the UK. Part of a highly successful award-winning, privately-owned group, this organisation is growing rapidly owing to the continued development of their digital integration, enhancing SaaS based products and services and through to driving new customer acquisition.
The role of Head of Partnerships will play a key role within the growth strategy of this organisation working with a highly commercial board of directors to drive strategic partner strategy, develop key partner relationships, manage the tender process and maximise revenue opportunities. Key duties will include:
* Grow existing partnership channels and generate new partnership agreements through effective business development
* Engage with key stakeholders in partnerships and member-based organisations.
* Key Account management, regularly meeting our partners.
* Negotiate and drawing up of introducer agreements.
* Production of MI reports, weekly and monthly reports.
* Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure partnership opportunities are executed and maximised.
Skills & Experience required
* A proven track record in partnership development.
* Delivered exceptional results through winning and nurturing new partner agreements.
* Experience working with Trade bodies, Associations, and membership organisations.
* The ability to deliver and present at board level
* Skill in report writing and preparing tenders to win new business
* Some knowledge or experience of professional services including Audit, Accounting, Tax, HR & Employment Law, would be desirable.
This a progressive and dynamic role offering career development for highly commercial candidates who can display a proven track record in winning, building and nurturing key strategic relationships. Joining a highly successful and award wining group at a stage of rapid growth you will have the opportunity to play an influential role in the growth of the origination. An excellent salary, car allowance, bonus scheme and benefits are available to the successful candidate.
£60,000 Basic + £80k OTE.
Benefits including – Company Car, Pension and Private Health cover.