Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Salary: £60000 - £60000 Per Annum
Who are we?
BrightHR is a Peninsula Group company, the Peninsula group was founded in 1983 and is now recognised as the global leader in H&S and HR consultancy software with over 100,00 clients worldwide and over £300 million turnover. BrightHR provides market leading HR and health & safety software & advice for small businesses. An essential platform for over 65,000 clients in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and Canada. BrightHR is a fast-paced high growth tech-business built on exemplary service standards and innovative software solutions.
We are looking for a motivated, highly organised head of partnerships to build and drive the on-going growth of our Partnership Channel. A high-profile role central to our growth strategy.
What we’re looking for:
* A Proven track record in partnership development and performance
* Have experience working with Trade bodies, Associations, and membership organizations
* The ability to deliver and present at board level
* Produce meaningful MI reports and insights and take appropriate action
* Skill in report writing and preparing tenders to win new business
* Delivered exceptional results through winning and nurturing new partner agreements with face to face engagement and excellent relationship building skills
* Grow our existing partnerships
* Generate new key partnerships signings.
* Engage with the key stakeholders in partnerships and member-based organisations
* Key Account management, regularly meeting our partners
* Negotiate and drawing up of performance focussed introducer agreements
* Production of MI reports, weekly and monthly reports
* liaising with departments across BrightHR (such as R&D, sales and Finance)
* working closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure partnership opportunities are executed and maximised.
Essential skills & experience
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
* Articulate, with excellent business acumen, commercial awareness and a professional manner
* Organised with the ability to manage own workload daily
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* Able to make quick decisions to support key stakeholders and adopt a mind-set to help ensure we hit sales performance targets
* Focused and driven to help develop and grow the BrightHR Partner revenue stream
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Program.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
* Car allowance.