Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Salary: £60000 - £60000 Per Annum
BrightHR is a Peninsula Group company, the Peninsula group was founded in 1983 and is now recognised as the global leader in H&S and HR consultancy software with over 100,00 clients worldwide and over £300 million turnover. BrightHR provides market leading HR and health & safety software & advice for small businesses. An essential platform for over 65,000 clients in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and Canada. BrightHR is a fast-paced high growth tech-business built on exemplary service standards and innovative software solutions.
We’re looking for a proven (New Business) Head of Partnerships that will cultivate new relationships with potential partners and then be able to account manage those partners in order to achieve maximum potential. This role would be great for somebody who already has experience in developing and managing those relationships as well as a drive to get to Director level as they grow the partner portfolio and the team.
* Grow our existing partnerships
* Generate new key partnerships signings.
* Engage with the key stakeholders in partnerships and member-based organisations
* Key Account management, regularly meeting our partners
* Negotiate and drawing up of performance focussed introducer agreements
* Production of MI reports, weekly and monthly reports
* liaising with departments across BrightHR (such as R&D, sales and Finance)
* working closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure partnership opportunities are executed and maximised.