Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Procurement (Prestigious Royal's Body)
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This truly is an amazing opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious organisations that looks after Royal Grounds and some of London’s largest recreational tourist attractions, managing procurement spend on an initial 6 month contract across all areas, sizes and categories.
They are looking for someone who has the level of experience working in a similar or relevant industry who can improve, develop and implement procurement strategy plans into the wider business that met each business area’s objectives.
This role will have a team of 2 to support you in the execution whilst you act as a partner to senior stakeholders.
Please note to be suitable for this role you will have needed to work in an OJEU managed environment, or are currently doing so.
Role and responsibilities:
* Manage, mentor and develop the current procurement team of 2
* Develop a group procurement strategy the business can follow to achieve upmost efficiency
* Drive for value for money across all categories whilst upkeeping service
* Use your previous experience to suggest improvements to stakeholders with support of Managers
* Ensure the business are adhering to the procurement policy written
* Work at a strategic level of procurement, being pro-active to avoid reactive fire-fighting
* Old regular team meetings so all are on board to carry out procurement strategy
Experience and requirements:
* Had a team management, or Head of experience in a procurement role
* Proven and significant achievements within procurement
* General, multi-category exposure and strategic procurement development
* Worked in ideally housing, or another public sector or charitable organisation
* Able and confident to work with Director and Board level stakeholders
* Must have previous direct OJEU procurement experience
* Degree or MCIPS is preferable, but not essential