Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head Of Relationship Management (Travel Required)
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
To develop and improve both client relationships and retention for Health Assured’s direct and intermediary channels.
Ongoing Relationship Management is a priority to Health Assured and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with our clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive resolutions that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the client’s needs and levels of satisfaction, provide solutions and be able to adopt new retention strategies to reflect business trends.
The Head of Relationship Management will have extensive experience working with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to improve operational execution and client retention throughout the business. The successful candidate will have experience of working with client experience, retention teams, marketing and operational service delivery teams. You will be confident managing large scale service transformation projects, as well as being able to implement insights from mapping our client journey, client feedback scoring and regularly sampling every aspect of our team interactions and retention.
Communication is key to delivering a world class service both internally and externally, your Relationship Management team will manage all direct and introduced client relationships a minimum requirement, ensuring client expectations are managed confidently and exceeded whenever possible. The role will require you to lead a growing team of approximately 14 relationship managers, maintaining the highest level of professionalism, whilst focusing on quick and efficient solutions to enhance our client communications.
This role may involve undertaking ad-hoc project work at the request of senior management and directors, with occasions whereby the role may operate outside of standard working hours of 09:00 – 17:00.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the core metrics linked to retention from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow-up, ongoing client reviews, queries, client satisfaction and cancellation requests.
* Identifying low-usage and implementing effective processes to enhance client retention via our relationship management team to achieve 95% renewal target.
* To review our renewals process proposing and implementing enhancements to improve our client retention, with a root cause analysis undertaken.
* Conduct weekly quality assessment to identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken team communication improvements are made.
* Producing weekly report to the CEO and Associate Director – Relationship Management.
* Work closely with Commercial Finance teams to ensure renewal rates are presented with contractual timeframes, demonstrating the value of the service.
* To ensure that all client retention issues whether verbal or written are dealt with our core values in mind, ensuring all our clients are Health Assured advocates.
* To understand all our client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Preparation of internal reports in a timely and accurate manner, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
* Encourage our key values and behaviours across the Relationship Management team.
* Identifying high risk renewals, supporting high value renewal negotiations and implementing effective processes to increase client retention.
* Review current processes and promote new ideas.
* To show flexibility with hours worked as there may be occasions when having to address staff or client issues outside of core hours, deliver or complete training or attend team meetings to capture all team members.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Develop new innovative ideas to improve client engagement and user experience.
* A “can-do” attitude and ability to lead a team of internal and field based Relationhsip Managers.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
* The ability to present complex information and commercial proposals in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
* Highly collaborative with a focus on both delivery of service and client retention.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent standard of communication written and verbally with Microsoft Office software experience including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Experience in a professional services organisation and working to set KPIs.
* Experience with CRM systems i.e Salesforce.
* Commerciality with ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
THIS IS A FANTASTIC PLACE TO WORK IF YOU ENJOY A CHALLENGE AND HAVE GENUINE ENTHUSIASM FOR OVERCOMING OBSTACLES AND LEARNING. THE OFFICE IS FAST-PACED AND BUSY SO WE LOOK FOR COLLEAGUES WHO HAVE A POSITIVE AND FOCUSED ATTITUDE. THROUGH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, WE MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE WHO WORKS HERE HAS THE RESOURCES THEY NEED TO BUILD THEIR CAREERS. SO IF YOU ARE AMBITIOUS, FOCUSED AND A CONFIDENT COMMUNICATOR YOU’LL SOON DISCOVER THAT THERE ARE UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU AT HEALTH ASSURED.