Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Sales & Key Accounts
Job Salary: £80000 - £85000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client partners with an impressive client portfolio of a leading UK and Global organisations through providing essential and award-winning services. Due to a sustained period of exceptional growth they have an outstanding and progressive career opportunity for a highly commercial sales leader with extensive experience in managing key account relationships, new business and client retention.
Managing a highly engaged and talented team across departments your commercial aptitude and inspirational leadership will enable you effectively manage a world class operation across sales, marketing, customer experience, customer acquisition and client bids/ tenders. You will play a key role in driving growth through leading new initiatives and closely managing sales metrics across new business, client retention, developing customer lifetime value and through ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will combine leading sales strategy with taking a pro-active client facing role in managing key customer relationships with ‘hands on’ involvement in the negotiation, renewal and service delivery of major customer accounts; further duties will include:
* Deliver on the core sales and customer experience metrics from new business, retention customer on-boarding, service implementation, client reviews, queries, client satisfaction and cancellation requests.
* Through department Heads – maintain quality and implement strategy for ongoing improvement.
* To review our renewals to improve our client retention, with a root cause analysis undertaken.
* Expand the volume and retention of work via partnerships.
* Ensure the bidding team achieves their sales targets.
* Lead the marketing team to achieve their objectives in the different sales channels Work with commercial finance teams to continuously review pricing strategy for both new and existing clients.
* Identifying areas for improvement and enhancing commercial strategies.
* Fulfil the role of executive sponsor for all key clients and partners.
* Ensure that the retention rate in maximised.
* To understand all our client databases, commercial models and systems in order to adequately director your heads of department.
* Producing weekly report to the Managing Director. Preparation of internal reports in a timely and accurate manner, including weekly, monthly, quarterly (Senior Leadership and Board) and annual reports.
* Supporting high value renewal negotiations, new business pitches and implementations.
You will have extensive experience working within a senior sales leadership role managing cross-functional departments with a proven track record of leading client experience, retention, new business sales and service delivery teams. Seeking the next step in career development the role offers the opportunity to excel within a dynamic, fast paced and high-performance environment, working collaboratively with colleagues focused on combining the highest levels of client service delivery with commercial growth. An excellent salary, benefits and bonus package will be on offer to the successful candidate.