Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Systems - Salesforce
Job Salary: £48000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are a helpline for over 13 million lives in the UK and support some of the biggest names in business.
We are now looking for a Head of Service Systems to join our rapidly expanding team and look after our business systems including third party systems. You will manage our Salesforce platform and make recommendations to the heads of department and directors on how we can improve operational processes and procedures for more efficient and effective use of systems.
The Head of Service Systems will manage the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximising efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits of our system based on the business’s needs.
The role is a critical position which requires candidates to have extensive experience with information systems, Salesforce, data migrations and managing vendor relationships. Strong technical IT skills will be required and a good understanding of business analysis skills & techniques to ensure that the applications are being designed and built correctly for the long-term vision of the senior stakeholders of the business.
1. Deliver large scale agile transformation features from inception through to transition.
2. Manage BAU use of internal and external systems. Deliver success and project updates for board level review.
3. Drive the development of new platforms and services.
4. Having a “big picture view” to deliver strategic and tactical roadmaps, keeping the architecture and integration of the systems in mind.
5. Analyse and report on project progress, giving regular updates to the Senior Leadership team.
6. Use excellent communication skills and ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders to ensure the right requirements, and customer experience aspirations, can be elicited, managed, and prioritised to enable the successful delivery of world class, strategic, features and solutions.
7. Produce and maintain plans, processes, policies, architectures, frameworks and documents for the design of quality services to meet current and future needs.
8. Responsible for the continued enhancement of the current configurations and design of platforms.
9. Being proactive in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new ways of working.
10. Direct reports – Complete 121s and half year reviews, manage absence and return to work, create team and individual objectives.
11. Attend Stakeholder CAB and be a key face of the business with Group Shared Services.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
1. Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
2. Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
3. Management experience.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Excellent organisation and time management skills.
6. Salesforce Certifications preferred.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
1. Training – The training and development of our employees is very important to us. If there are any specific training courses you would like to attend, we are happy to consider that, and you will also have time in office hours to self-learn.
2. Progression – We complete performance appraisals and review all individual roles and salaries.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
THIS IS A FANTASTIC PLACE TO WORK IF YOU ENJOY A CHALLENGE AND HAVE GENUINE ENTHUSIASM FOR OVERCOMING OBSTACLES AND LEARNING. THE OFFICE IS FAST-PACED AND BUSY SO WE LOOK FOR COLLEAGUES WHO HAVE A POSITIVE AND FOCUSED ATTITUDE. THROUGH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, WE MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE WHO WORKS HERE HAS THE RESOURCES THEY NEED TO BUILD THEIR CAREERS. SO IF YOU ARE AMBITIOUS, FOCUSED AND A CONFIDENT COMMUNICATOR YOU’LL SOON DISCOVER THAT THERE ARE UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU.