Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Talent
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group – Head of Talent, London
The Portfolio Group is a recently named HOT 100 recruitment business with offices in London and Manchester specialising in highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Talent to lead the business’ internal hiring strategy, attracting the very best talent to the business whilst building a leading talent function moving forward.
You will have the opportunity to recruit for one of the UK’s most exciting names in the recruitment sector whilst sitting in a management position constantly consulting on talent strategy.
Portfolio’s Head of Talent will:
* Be the sole point of contact for all hiring across the business, primarily recruitment consultants (entry and experienced level) but also operational hires.
* Conduct phone, video and face-to-face interviews, handing over relevant candidates to the correct stakeholder in process.
* Liaise regularly with company directors on current staffing needs, market trends and forecasting.
* Work alongside our Marketing Manager on hiring advertising and marketing strategies.
* Track, source and headhunt experienced talent in and around our core markets.
* Constantly review the business’ onboarding, induction and review programs for all members of staff.
* Attend industry-relevant events throughout the year to learn on current market trends.
We offer our team:
* A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate individuals.
* Working for a HOT 100, ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and bonus scheme. There’s a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!).
* A consultative seat within management as well as a progression path as the business expands.
* Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices overlooking Finsbury Square (City of London) alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
In order to be considered for the position it is essential that you have experience working in an internal recruitment position within a recruitment/staffing agency with a solid track record of hiring experienced consultants.