Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Technology
Job Salary: £100000 - £120000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting for a leading digital technology company that provides professional services solutions to a range of corporate and SME client across the UK. Part of a highly successful award-winning privately-owned group, this organisation is growing rapidly owing to the continued development of their digital integration, enhancing SaaS based products and services and through to driving new customer acquisition.
The role of Head of Technology will play a key role within this organisation working with a highly commercial board of directors to lead the technology strategy, software delivery, product and content enhancement through to the effective operational management of the development team. Duties and responsibilities include:
* Provide effective leadership and operational management to development and projects teams.
* Responsible for effective workforce planning based on demand, capacity and skill availability to deliver the technology roadmap.
* Ensure the effective communication of company vision, technology strategy, product development and drive employee engagement.
* Effective software delivery management from project definition, delivery operating model through to reporting, metrics and governance.
* Identify skill, training, development, retention strategies and recruitment requirements to build a high-performance team.
* Ensure critical delivery of service availability, performance and security through to governance of third-party service providers.
* Manage vendor relationships, including quality assurance, performance, cost analysis and budgetary control.
* Define technology metrics and delivery key performance indicators.
* Lead on product enhancement, initiate selection with the ability to deal with very high levels of uncertainty in service design, technology or business domain.
* Experienced in effective stakeholder management, with the ability to communicate at all levels, describing complex situations effectively to non-technology stakeholders.
* Work collaboratively with stakeholders to align strategy to deliver business growth objectives, facilitate new products and to enhance customer experience.
This a progressive and dynamic role offering career development for highly commercial candidates who can display a proven track record within software delivery, content delivery and stakeholder management.
Ideally you will have gained extensive experience within a leading customer facing online- content focused organisation, delivering technical solutions that both engage and enable customers search and access key data effortlessly. Experience of Salesforce and Drupal would be advantageous.