Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Telesales
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
A crucial and a brand new role in our team, we are looking for a Head of Telesales to drive the on-going success and future growth of Bright HR. Your role will be to manage and drive the performance of our telemarketing function, which involves individual team managers and telesales consultants. Accountable for driving strategy and increasing headcount, you will also take ownership of department budgets and managing incentives. Alongside this you will also ensure we maintain the excellent service standards our clients expect.
A proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based sales B2B environment.
* Training, coaching and managing of team managers.
* Manage Campaigns, manage data and the management of data flows.
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads.
* Liaise with Head of Sales and the Business Development Managers to ensure smooth transition of booking appointments resulting in deals.
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI.
* Working to a set of KPIs in a target driven environment, your main aim will be to drive and coach each member to success and share best practice.
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance.
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively.
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
What you Bring to the Team
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business.
* A proven track record in B2B Telesales management
* Confident and forward thinking sales approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors.
* Motivational and inspiring leader
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
We expect the successful applicant to have a major impact, resulting in greater productivity of our Sales Team, resulting in a greater volume of quality appointments books and an increase to our new business sales.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, Please apply today!