Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £26000 - £29000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A newly created and progressive opportunity to work for our Award winning client within the role of Health & Safety Advisor. Our client is part of an International professional services group focused on providing market leading consultancy services across the breadth HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for providing advice, assistance and training on the broad range of employment law and health safety legislation to both internal stakeholders and external clients; with further duties including:
* Ensure that personal knowledge of health and safety best practice is continually updated
* To assist with all health and safety enquiries received
* Take ownership and responsibility for on-going cases where health and safety advice is required from all departments across the business
* To provide support and advice to clients in regards to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided.
* Ensure that all advice is recoded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database
* Review client/Health Assured documentation as required
* Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high quality level of service is provided a all times
* Assisting with requests for articles which have health and safety topic
* Undertaking research as required to support all departments as required in respect of managing cases
Our client has a great reputation for providing high quality consultancy services and working as part of the Health and safety team will offer a role with great challenge and variety to develop your career with industry leading training.
We seek applications from Health & Safety professionals who can demonstrate excellent skills in managing client relationships, able to offer practical solutions utilising your technical knowledge of Health and Safety. Ideally you will be studying toward and relevant Health & Safety qualification and be able to demonstrate experience in the use of range of software systems.