Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the new year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career within H&S?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Health & Safety Advisor who will be responsible for providing H&S advice to clients, to actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction. To provide H&S advice to a wide variety of clients of Peninsula throughout different sectors within the Advice Team and to support the health & safety consultancy in technical matters.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Health and Safety Advisor:
To respond to requests (telephone or electronic) from clients and provide relevant technically and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner.
* To provide telephone/e-mail advice.
* To be able to advise on Fire, Food and Construction Safety.
* To train all advisors and senior advisors and to regularly update the team on relevant changes to legislation and guidance
* To provide practical support to clients in using their online systems and make pro-active calls to clients in support of their H&S service.
* To manage complaints and super service issues relating to advisors and senior advisors.
* To liaise with external Enforcement, and other, Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management.
* To amend, following a client request, management systems and risk assessments.
* To quality check the advice given by advisors and senior advisors
* Development of H&S systems and elearning as requested
* Assist the Technical Manager in the writing of Guidance Notes, Standard Phrases and Check lists, covering all legal jurisdictions serviced by Peninsula.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for team members who have a positive and results-focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a member of a successful health & safety team, you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.