Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the new year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career within H&S?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Health & Safety Advisor who will be responsible for providing H&S advice to clients, to actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
To provide H&S advice to a wide variety of clients of Peninsula throughout different sectors within the Advice Team and to support the health & safety consultancy in technical matters.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Health and Safety Advisor:
* Ensure that personal knowledge of Health and Safety and best practice is continually updated.
* Achieve a measured set KPIs to support all clients with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the members.
* Undertake health and safety audits in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLAs are in place.
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To liaise with external Enforcement Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
* NEBOSH certificate
* A “can-do” attitude with the ability to drive, motivate and support yourself to achieve your best performance overall and for each individual.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.
* Strong customer services skills and strong ability to multi-skill.
* Excellent time management and the ability to achieve challenging deadlines.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for team members who have a positive and results-focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a member of a successful health & safety team, you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.