Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Field-Based Role; My client is a market-leading and award winning Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law consultancy, looking to hire a Safecheck Consultant to join their team. The role will offer opportunities to further your Health & Safety knowledge as well as a excellent earning potential.
*OTE £60,000 with Commission + Bonuses £4K London Weighting + Car or Car Allowance*
As a SafeCheck Consultant, you will be required to undertake Health & Safety compliance reviews for businesses. The role of the Safe Check Consultant is to meet with the business owner, understand what they have in place to manage Health & Safety in their workplace and conduct an audit evaluating their current levels of compliance. Further to this audit as the SafeCheck Consultant, you will be required to complete an evaluation report for the Client based on their findings, highlighting any risks and making recommendations.
The role requires a mix of commercial and technical skills. The Consultant must be technically strong with good Health & Safety knowledge, but also have the commercial presence to engage with business owners and make recommendations to help them protect their business.
Main Duties / Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Health & Safety Advisor:
* You will be required to prepare for carry out a H&S evaluation (and report) for clients, based upon their findings, highlighting any risks and making recommendations.
* Covering an agreed geographical area, meeting with a wide variety of different business owners, in a wide variety of industry sectors.
* It is essential that you are able to adapt to each changing environment and be able to engage with different business owners to identify their individual requirements and demonstrate potential risk to the business through shortcomings in the business owners Health & Safety arrangements
* A primary objective of the role is to demonstrate the value of our core H&S Service and highlight the key reasons that the Client would benefit from such, without compromising professional Health & Safety consultancy objectives.
What you Bring to the Team:
* A minimum of a NEBOSH National General Certificate (or level 3 H&S equivalent).
* Experience of working within a Health & Safety environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Outstandingly professional at all times
* Full driving licence
* Good PC skills
* Profit Share Scheme
* Car or Car Allowance
* Commission Scheme
* Bonuses £4K London Weighting
* Offices Based in the heart of Manchester
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years