Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Health and Safety Consultant
Job Salary: £40000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Remote Based/Field Based; My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the new year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career within H&S?
Carrying out Health & Safety contractual service visits, providing documentation and advice and assistance as required. The Health & Safety Department are looking for hardworking professional Health & Safety Consultant with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and deliver a high quality, cost effective consultancy service. Ideally you will be GradIOSH or CMIOSH.
* Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times (including appearance, use of PPE, communication etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols
* To visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLA’s are in place
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Liaise with the HSE and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Manage time effectively to provide an effective and efficient service to clients
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Look after your company vehicle in the appropriate manner by maintaining cleanliness and security
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent client relationship skills
* Provision of practical solutions to clients
* Deliver a high quality consultancy service with commercial boundaries
* Strong Health and Safety technical knowledge · Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Work to strict deadlines
* Ability to prioritise workload
Why Join our Team?
A fantastic place to work with a great reputation for providing a high quality consultancy service. You will experience a huge variety of Health and Safety challenges across a wide range of business sectors. You will be able to build long lasting and fulfilling professional relationships with your clients, develop their Health and Safety practice and compliance. Every day brings a different and exciting challenge calling on all your expertise and experience.
They have an exceptional benefits package, which includes:
* Profit Share Scheme
* Company Car or £6,000 car allowance
* Offices Based in the heart of Manchester
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years