Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Health and Safety Consultant
Job Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 Per Annum
What is next in your career?
Portfolio are pleased to be working exclusively with an established global consultancy to recruit a new Health and Safety Consultant to add to their growing team!
We have just partnered up with an award-winning consultancy group, to support with their search…
Providing only the best Health and Safety advice, guidance and support… to a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe… truly believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the future!
Whether you have got consultancy experience or not, they want individuals that think differently about Health and Safety and those who will strive every day to create moments of magic for their clients.
* Are you an experienced and conscientious individual with a passion for health and safety?
* Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility a clear career pathway, packed with growth and development?
If so, we want to hear from you..
You will take lead on carrying out Health & Safety contractual service visits, providing documentation and advice and assistance as required. The Health & Safety Department are looking for hardworking Health and Safety professionals with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and deliver a high-quality, cost-effective consultancy service.
Ideally you will be educated to degree/diploma level at GradIOSH or CMIOSH level.
* Always conduct yourself in a professional manner (including appearance, use of PPE, communication etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols.
* Visiting clients and providing an in-person experience, to support and advise where necessary
* Experience in investigation of incidents, accidents and recommending preventative measures
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLA’s are in place
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Act as the clients personal H&S lead to support and streamline any processes or queries.
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Manage time effectively to provide an effective and efficient service to clients
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Look after your company vehicle in the appropriate manner by maintaining cleanliness and security
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
* Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety rules and regulations.
* Excellent communication and relationship building personality.
* Confident in providing practical solutions to clients in relation to H&S.
* Deliver a high-quality consultancy service with commercial boundaries.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Flexible and adaptable, able to respond to ongoing changes
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
* Attention to detail to spot various hazards and complete investigations.
* Process-driven and the ability to use your initiative.
* Thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to prioritise workload and managing multiple tasks/projects at one time.
* Company-wide, inclusive profit share scheme
* Car Allowance of £6000 or Tesla Company Car
* Field Based/Remote/Home Working
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays, increasing with service + Birthday Off
* Christmas bonus after qualifying period.
* Medicash Plan
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Social Events
* Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after qualifying period.