Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: England
Job Title: Health and Safety Team Leader
Job Salary: £40000 - £44000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client, Croner, a well-established Consultancy, are looking for a Health & Safety Team Leader to lead, develop and build a growing team.
Established over 80-years ago, they are now one of the leading Health & Safety Consultancy’s in the UK, and they value passionate & dedicated experts who can deliver their high-regardly service to a consistently high standard.
This is an opportunity, as an industry expert yourself, to have complete autonomy and to drive forward & build on this already successful & thriving sector of the business using your own innovative approach. As a people-focused company, a successful Manager will need to be hands-on and able to engage and empower their team to ensure first class customer service is delivered to each & every client.
The Health & Safety Department are looking for a hardworking Health & Safety professional with a good level of technical knowledge and preferably some experience of leading a team.
You will have the ability to engage with Consultants, our Sales team and clients.
* To ensure that a professional consultancy service is delivered to clients throughout the UK and offshore islands in accordance with their Service Level Agreement (SLA) or Contractual Agreement by adding value to their business and to provide support and assistance to other members of the regional consultancy team to enable them to achieve that objective.
* To lead a team to deliver a comprehensive consultancy service to Croner’s health and safety clients.
* To drive performance, development and motivate a team of consultants. Achieving this through setting objectives, coaching, regular 1:1s, appraisals, updates, and team meetings etc.
* To ensure that knowledge levels and control mechanisms are maintained through the appropriate provision of management information, quality management, the monitoring of performance levels and the provision of development activities within an established culture of change.
* Support the Director of Health & Safety to manage team resources through effectively planning and allocating workloads; managing absence and staff turnover; recruitment and succession planning.
* Provide day to day support for colleagues who are involved in complex or high-profile cases in the areas of health and safety.
* Support the Director of Health & Safety to manage the team to deliver against targets in relation to client service, retention, referrals, and profitability.
* Lead on retention processes and assisting consultants in retaining their client portfolio.
* To develop links and relationships with internal stakeholders to enhance existing relationships and to maximise development opportunities.
* To contribute to the development of business improvement initiatives and to lead effective implementation of change to ensure business benefits are secured at the earliest opportunity.