Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Health & Safety Advisor who will be responsible for providing H&S advice and documentation to clients, to actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
To provide H&S advice to a wide variety of clients of Peninsula throughout different sectors within the Advice Team and to support the health & safety consultancy in technical matters.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of Health and Safety and best practice is continually updated.
* Achieve a measured set KPIs to support all clients with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the members.
* Undertake health and safety audits in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLAs are in place.
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To liaise with external Enforcement Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
* NEBOSH certificate
* A “can-do” attitude with the ability to drive, motivate and support yourself to achieve your best performance overall and for each individual.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.
* Strong customer services skills and strong ability to multi-skill.
* Excellent time management and the ability to achieve challenging deadlines.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for team members who have a positive and results-focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a member of a successful health & safety team, you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.