Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant Diary Planner
Job Salary: £18000 - £21000 Per Annum
Plan Consultants diaries and confirm appointments for a dedicated team of Health & Safety Consultants in line with the defined priorities and targets. Minimise travel through effective Geographical Planning. Ensure all cancellations are backfilled as a priority with a visit/VC to ensure the production of the Consultant is not adversely affected.
* Consultants Schedules Confirmed 4 weeks ahead in line with agreed Targets by Regional Manager.
* Following workload review and in line with set priorities, ensure critical health & safety visits are planned first and backfilled to maximise productivity.
* Visits to be planned by Consultants allocated postcodes to minimise travel.
* Ensure all appointments have confirmed status CoB Wednesday for the week ahead.
* Lockdown Schedules for the week ahead with Team Leader or nominated deputy by CoB Wednesday and provide spreadsheet summary as evidence of schedule review, provide feedback to Team Leader in respect to high mileage.
* Ensure cancelled appointments are backfilled as a priority, taking into account geographical location and prioritise confirmation of appointments.
* Reschedule cancelled appointments for the next available date.
* During Schedule Review with Team Leader, review Consultant availability 4 weeks ahead to fully understand the capacity to be planned.
* Ensure all holidays (including bank holidays) training and birthdays are scheduled in the Consultant’s diaries to ensure no conflict in scheduling appointments.
* Escalate to Line Manager and Team Leader if Consultant requests movement of Confirmed visit.
* Escalate Consultants with low workloads where increased travel affects productivity.
Week 1 – 120% planned
Week 2 – 75% planned
Week 3 – 75% planned
Week 4 – 50% planned
* Analysis of confirmed appointments to be 120% Wednesday for the week ahead.
* Provide Schedule Review for Team Leader/Regional Manager or nominated deputy in advance of schedule review Wednesday.
* H&S visits allocated to a Consultant who holds the postcode.
* Audit by Line Manager of 4 Week Schedule, holidays, birthdays, sickness or authorised absence by TL.
* In advance of the Planner holiday for 5 days, ensure Consultants fully scheduled and confirmed for a minimum of 2 weeks ahead.
* Maximise billable time through effective planning.
* Strong Negotiation skills.
* Problem Solving.
* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Geographical awareness.
* Maintain and build internal relationships.