Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant
Job Salary: €44000 - €48000 Per Annum
Are you looking for your next Health and Safety opportunity? well, look no further, we are working with a Global Health & Safety and Employment Law Consultancy who are rapidly expanding and growing…
You will take ownership and responsibility for carrying out Health & Safety contractual service visits, providing documentation and advice/assistance as required.
The Health & Safety Department are looking for hardworking professional Health & Safety Consultant with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and deliver a high-quality, cost-effective consultancy service.
Ideally you will be a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health, or equivalents. Applications from Graduate Member of IOSH will also be considered.
* Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times (including appearance, use of PPE, communication etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures, and protocols.
* To visit client’s premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work.
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLAs are in place.
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols.
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services.
* Liaise with the HSE, HSA and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so.
* Assist clients with accident or other special investigations as required.
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business.
* Provide management reports as required.
* Manage time effectively to provide an effective and efficient service to clients.
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge.
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required.
* Any other relevant duties as may be identified by your Line Manager.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Excellent client relationship skills
* Provision of practical solutions to clients
* Deliver a high-quality consultancy service with commercial boundaries
* Strong Health and Safety technical knowledge
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Work to strict deadlines
* Ability to prioritise workload.