Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Job Title: HR Admin
Job Salary: £9 - £9 Per Hour
3 months duration
£9 per hour
Our fantastic, commercial, and far reaching client are looking for a HR Admin to join the team.
Experience working for a large organisation.
Key task and responsibilities:
* Provide day to day HR administrative support to the HR Manager and HR team.
* Printing, Scanning, and Filing as and when required. Maintain e-files for employee paperwork.
* Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times, providing status updates and chasing new joiner information as required
* Ensure all new starters are set up on HR systems accurately and promptly
* Ensure all employees provide copies of relevant documentation to prove eligibility to work across jurisdictions
* Draft reference letters; post-employment references, visa references and mortgage/rent references
* Supporting HR Manager with drafting any paperwork required for employee lifecycle changes e.g. changes to terms and conditions, long service awards, maternity/parental leave, etc.
* Support the HR team with ER cases such note taking at company meetings including grievance and disciplinary hearings
* Produce monthly reports as requested by HR Management team or third party using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Ensure IT forms are populated for joiners/leavers/changes and shared appropriately
* Ensure that files are kept in accordance with GDPR regulations
* Monitoring the shared HR Inbox, directing queries to the correct places and escalating where required, delegating work to team members when necessary
* Responding to employee queries on anything from accessing the HR system, holiday, benefits, how to locate correct forms etc.
* Act as a champion of HR systems and processes with the wider business
* Work closely with the Payroll & Benefits Advisor to prep monthly payroll instructions, offering support.
* Provide admin support in annual HR processes, such as appraisals, promotions and salary review and other project work. E.g. inputting data into spreadsheets, scheduling meetings, preparing paperwork etc.
* Update and ongoing management of all HR policies and procedures on Intranet as directed by HR team
* Support the HR function with specific HR related projects, so aptitude and the appetite to deliver against a long list of initiatives is essential.
* Responsible for the reconciliation of HR invoices