Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing an award-winning, Software provider based in the heart of Manchester, providing people solutions to over 50,000 clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate HR professional who would be responsible for providing Employment Law advice and support to the organisations current clients and prospective clients, throughout different sectors across the UK, with the aim to provide high-quality advice and engage clients with their product delivery. The role will require you to work within a team, providing legally compliant solutions to clients by telephone in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any commercial options that are non-compliant and the risks these present.
Key Responsibilities as a HR Advisor:
* To ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law is continually updated.
* To actively own and lead cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To proactively call and advise clients using “insights” gained from data on Bright.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide clients with bespoke supporting information/documentation to assist them to implement the solutions provided.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* To carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
What we’re looking for:
* A positive attitude and approach to the role, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge to the team effectively.
* Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, with the ability to work under pressure.
* Pride in delivering a high quality service and genuine desire to own, lead and resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic solutions.
* A HR/ CIPD qualification or equivalent experience working within HR.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.