Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: HR Advisor (Remote Working)
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you looking to join a leading HR consultancy that provides 75 years’ worth of consultancy experience? Then this is the business for you! Croner Hinckley are leading experts in the field of HR & Employment law. Your role in the organisation will ensure the long term future of the organisation. The positive service provided to clients makes a big difference to them, enabling them to become more compliant and protecting both them and their staff. Feedback from the team of HR advisors has been that their role provides job satisfaction and pride.
This is a remote night shift opportunity which is working overnight from the comfort of your home.
An opportunity for any HR professional that is looking for a role that offers more than a standard 9-5.
To provide HR and Employment Law Advice to clients throughout various industries across Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The role requires you to work within a team providing legally compliant advice and HR assistance to clients by telephone and email in order to support the needs of the individual client and also to highlight any options that are non-compliant and ensuring the client is fully aware of the risk these options present.
* To work in line with the departmental KPI’s, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice and within set SLA’s.
* To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practices is continually updated.
* To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide support and advice to clients in regards to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high-quality level of service is provided at all times.
* Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters.
* Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
* Attend departmental or office team meetings.
* Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
* Work as part of a busy team.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
Croner are expert consultants in Employment Law, HR, and Health & Safety, with a range of tools and services to suit your business.
As one of the most experienced and respected specialists in the business, you can rely on us to help you manage your people and responsibilities more efficiently and effectively. We are a one-stop-shop for expert HR, H&S and Tax advice, consultancy, software and information tailored to your organisation, your budget and your challenges. Our professionally qualified HR consultants are more than just a mine of legal knowledge; their understanding of your business ensures they are always practical and commercially focused.
Working for Croner you will gain knowledge in HR policies, complex employee relations and case management skills.
By providing 24/7 expert advice on any workforce challenge.