Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: HR and Employment Law Consultant
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an experienced Senior HR and Employment Law Consultant to their team.
The role requires you to work in a team providing legally compliant advice and commercially focused advice to clients by telephone and email in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any options that are non-compliant and the risk this presents. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution-based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately by telephone.
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* Achieve six measured set KPIs to support all members with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the members.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Good employment law knowledge
* CIPD qualification or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable and/or a shared service centre.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving performance driven environment.
* Excellent communication skills.