Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £33000 - £35000 Per Annum
The role of the HR Business Partner is to work in support of the overall organisation and with the HR Manager to develop and implement the people change projects needed to grow the charity
· Develop strong credible professional relationships with managers across the Group organisation in support of their fostering an environment where people take ownership for improving people and the charity’s ‘business performance’.
· Have a thorough knowledge of the organisation and HR to work with the HR Manager and other senior staff to shape the people agenda and translate this into plans to be delivered over an agreed timeframe.
· Partner managers in developing and managing their operational plans in designated areas (as required), challenging the status quo, using experience to anticipate changes and the implications of change to deliver solutions that will meet present and future challenges.
· Champion organisational change in designated organisational areas by providing consultancy-type advice on cultural shifts needed so that the Group becomes more forward thinking and responsive. This means working alongside the HR Manager and actively liaising with the Head of Organisational Development.
· Lead discussions with specific parts of the organisation on restructure and redesign of jobs to support strategies – bringing vision and best practice insight while being mindful of Groups objectives and values.
· Support the HR Manager and her team with clear and expert advice on a range of HR and OD issues including best practice, legislation and the analysis and interpretation of data to ensure various parts of the organisation are aware of market conditions likely to impact on recruitment and the charitable organisations served.
· Support the HR Manager with oversight of centrally led HR initiatives such as the annual appraisal cycle and the annual pay review, training and workforce planning.
· Participate in the staff Culture and Values Group as a link between staff and senior leaders to embed and further develop the passion, ambition, mutual respect, collaboration and service focus to achieve the most for Groups clients, suppliers and the wider community we all serve.