Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £40000 - £40000 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced HRBP to join this charity following a restructure of the HR team. You will be working closely with the HR & OD Manager and partner with business leaders to provide strategic and operational advice.
* Partnering the leaders of specific business directorates and fully understanding their business area and future strategic aims to create, own and fully deliver a people plan to enable the achievement of these, and ultimately the wider business strategy. This people plan will incorporate appropriate elements of the People Strategy to ensure consistent approaches across the business, in addition to talent management, performance development and workforce planning.
* Collaboration with leaders to enable people change initiatives within the business area, providing a robust framework to plan and manage the continuous process of change, including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and mitigation. Highly complex advice will need to be provided on issues including TUPE, redundancy, department restructures and operational efficiency.
* Having full awareness and management of the headcount, where appropriate, minimising the usage of agencies, maximising role design and ensuring overall headcount is within budget.
* Through the knowledge you acquire within your business directorate, actively contribute to the development and delivery of the overarching People Strategy to ensure business strategy is achieved through people initiatives.
* Advising, guiding and supporting the Senior Leadership team, Directors and key stakeholders on highly complex employee relation matters. This will include conduct and capability issues involving senior management and advising on complex employment legislation and the Group’s policy and terms and conditions.
* Coach and build the capability of senior managers as may be necessary to enable the delivery of the Group’s strategic goals through their teams, and to anticipate and pre-empt organisational and people issues, maximising both colleague engagement and experience.
* Continually developing your professional knowledge and skills by keeping up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly. This will include keeping up to date on highly complex employment legislation and ensuring this knowledge is cascaded within your business areas and across the wider business.
* Thought leader on people initiatives for the whole of the business. Working in collaboration with the Learning & Development team, from the initial concept, through to implementation and continual development, ensure that the initiatives are beneficial for both colleagues and the business. Such initiatives will include talent management, workforce planning, engagement and performance management.
* Leading on highly complex change and people initiatives that are driven by employment legislation, government and other external factors. Owning the full process from understanding and assessing the impact of the change, through to implementation.
* Taking highly complex data and producing meaningful reports to enable leadership team focus on key current issues and future initiatives. This will include creating a people metric dashboard for the regions that clearly shows key people KPI’s, with analysis of these to provide effective management information, taking accountability with the management team to address any concerns.
* Provide recruitment partner support for senior positions within the Business.
* Working closely with the Assistant HR Business Partner for the Region & Department, to ensure the leaders, managers and colleagues are fully supported through the employee lifecycle and a value-added service is being provided.
* Creating a people metric dashboard for the Regions & Departments that clearly shows key people KPI’s, with analysis of these to provide effective management information, taking accountability with the management team to address any concerns.
* Working with the Recruitment Manager to explore and implement talent acquisition models/practices to acquire the best talent for the directorate and business as a whole.
* Building active internal and external networks and wider organisations, to share working practices and build innovative ideas, with the potential for future partnership working.
* Building our employer brand by being an ambassador for the Group through networking, speaking at external events and partner relationships.
* Being an active member of the wider HR team, continually supporting team development and challenging the status quo to ensure a consistent, value adding HR provision to leaders, managers and colleagues.