Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Call Handler
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search to add a Planning and Call Handling assistant to their team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain administrative experience within a HR environment and offers fantastic opportunity to be able to progress within the company and the wider Advisory department should that be of interest. Employment Law training opportunities will be provided as well as the opportunity to self-develop and read over case logs on the system. The successful candidate will be working in a team of 8 as the first point of contact within the Advisory Department. The role will see the successful candidate, triaging client calls to ensure all our calls are handled by the correct HR Consultant or department, as well as ensuring that all Advisory department emails are handled and distributed in a timely manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Using excellent customer service skills to service a high volume of inbound calls with a view to setting the right ‘next action’ be it a scheduled call back or a direct transfer should the right consultant become available.
* Use the telephone system ‘Openscape’ and the staff scheduling system in order to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls.
* Ensure records are accurate by entering information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary.
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Administration tasks and clerical duties to include day to day workflow management of HR tasks within the HR system.
* To occasionally handle internal calls from staff around workflows and task levels.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.