Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Northern Ireland
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job Salary: £21000 - £33000 Per Annum
The role of HR Consultant is to liaise with clients to create and review bespoke employment and HR documentation and to provide accurate commercially focused advice to clients on all related aspects of HR and employment law via digital service delivery. Responsible to Employment Consultancy Manager.
This role is a busy and fast-paced position within Employment Consultancy Services Department and HR Consultants are expected to have an excellent understanding of employment law, specifically relating to policy wording and requirements. This role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong customer focus.
* Review clients’ HR and employment documentation checking for terms that breach legislation, amending typographical/grammatical errors and updating to ensure each client has robust documentation to suit their business.
* Liaise with clients in a timely manner, producing professional quality documentation, and dealing with queries as appropriate, whilst adhering to Peninsula’s current policies, procedures, and SLAs.
* To take responsibility for the management of your task list and diary, ensuring that you book the required number of appointments in accordance with Company protocol, include proactively contacting clients to arrange appropriate appointments in accordance with the client’s agreement.
* Liaise with clients primarily via video conference and telephone to create bespoke employment documentation in accordance with Peninsula’s policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake face to face meetings when required.
* Record work via computerised systems such as Success flow, Docbuilder, SharePoint and AV3 systems.
* Produce daily and weekly reports as required.
* Contribute to a knowledge-sharing culture, supporting training and development of others, valuing and utilising the different skills and expertise of colleagues.
* Ensure knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
* Present employment law training to client and non-client groups via video conference or in person.
* Participate in the Advice roster as and when required.
* Attend team meetings as and when required, including any such meetings which may take place outside your normal working hours/days.
* Strong understanding of the services offered by the Peninsula Group and the ability to confidently discuss these services with clients, making recommendations as appropriate.
* Undertake or provide support with any bespoke projects as requested by Management.
* Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Professional and confident manner when interacting with clients.
* Excellent written English.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Ability to present information accurately.