Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Consultant / Product Owner
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work alongside the Software Delivery team to manage the direction of our new flagship software solution to further enhance our Advisory service we offer our 35,000+ client base. The product will offer a new digital platform to further support our clients HR needs and therefore will contain a knowledge base on everything to do with Employment Law. The role will also ensure that the content we provide the clients is of a high standard and maintained to ensure they get the level of service they require quickly and efficiently.
* As an individual with strong Employment Law knowledge, you’ll manage the strategy for our new digital Advisory solution.
* This includes working closely with Stakeholders to gather requirements, reviewing client feedback to help tailor the product to their needs and working closely with the software development team to advise on the developments they should concentrate on to constantly improve the product, as well as reviewing their outputs to confirm you are happy to sign-off the new features.
* The day to dayresponsibilities also include monitoring the interactions our clients are having with the digital service and utilising your Employment Law knowledge to ensure they are receiving the correct information.
* You’ll have the capability to maintain and update the knowledge base, therefore having a strong HR and Employment Law background is essential for the role, as well as an innovative personality to drive this product forwards with new ideas to offer a super service to our clients.
* Liaise with the Content and Research Team on key employment law and HR topics that could enrich the product.
* Liaise with key stakeholders in the Advisory, Payroll and HR Policy and Documentation Teams on topics that could enrich the product.
* Lead requirements gathering sessions with various groups of people and support the on-going communication and presentation of requirements to stakeholders and the delivery team.
* Manage the direction of the product by maintaining a roadmap of key features and milestones to continuously improve the service the digital Advisory solution gives to our clients.
* Communicate the development plan to key internal and external customers with the appropriate comms.
* Write up specifications for new features that the development team will work on, with clear success criteria on what is required within these features.
* Work closely with the development team to relay business requirements that are required to be within the software solution and be on-hand to answer any queries the development team may have when building the solutions.
* Test and sign-off all new features that are developed so that they can be released to the client base to use.
* Monitor the interactions the digital service has with our clients to ensure it is offering a high level of service.
* Liaise with Client Experience on client needs to ensure we meet such and ensure high engagement with the product.
* Continuously analyse the Advisory data set to identify FAQs that could enrich the product.
* Ensure the product is written in the appropriate brand language of the Group company is produced for.
* Analyse product client engagement and adapt the offering accordingly.
* Continuously develop yourself in HR and employment law so you have your finger ‘on the pulse’ of what is topical and in high demand for businesses.
What you Bring to the Team:
* A strong background in understanding HR and Employment Law.
* Excellent written communication skills to ensure the knowledge base is maintained to a high standard.
* Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to collate requirements from stakeholders and clients.
* Commercial focus on achieving business benefits and delivering super service to our clients.
* Methodical and analytical approach with a focus on problem solving.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment is desirable.
* A “can do” attitude and the ability to work on own initiative to ensure the success of the digital Advisory solution.
What’s on Offer:
* Flexible working available.
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre.
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn.
* Dynamic fast paced environment.
* Commercially driven and successful.
* No boundaries to personal development.