Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Tyne
Job Title: HR Documentation Business Partner
Job Salary: £27000 - £34000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Documentation Business Partner.
The role requires you to create and update employment documentation for clients, ensuring documents are well written, in line with legislation and produced to a high quality. This service will primarily be delivered through a digital platform as well as by telephone and visiting clients on site when required. This role is a busy and fast paced position within the Employment Consultancy Services Department. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and high performing HR professional to provide HR support, specifically related to employment documentation. You will service clients, in a client focused and high-quality manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To lead meetings, primarily through a digital platform but also on occasion and where required at our client’s site to create the employment documentation, critique the client’s own documentation or review and update the client’s documentation, in accordance with Peninsula’s policies and procedures.
* To identify areas of risk within Clients documentation, advise the Client of risk areas and solutions to bring them in line with current legislation, ensuring a joined-up approach with the relevant team for additional support and guidance.
* To provide a service for clients in a timely, efficient, and comprehensive manner and in line with any response time KPI’s in place.
* To manage your workload in accordance with Peninsula’s current policies, procedures, SLAs and KPIs.
* To refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that all advice/documentation is legally compliant.
* To provide advice to clients on the contents of documentation, identifying any risk areas and giving commercial advice where appropriate.
* To record all work accordingly using the systems in place at that time.
* To undertake on site client training as required.
* To support the Advisory team as required.
* To support the office based Employment Consultancy team as required.
* To attend team meetings as and when required, including mornings/evenings and weekend conferences, at our head office in Manchester or via a digital platform.
* To carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* To undertake E-learning as and when required.
* To be able to guide clients through their client online portal.
* To gain introductions for new business in line with targets set.
* To identify Peninsula, Bright & Croner products, as well as any new services or products the Group introduces, to clients which would aide retention, sales and client sentiment.
* To stay up to date with all internal development and promote Peninsula’s services to clients.
* To assist with training for new starters.
* To attend Clients sites when deemed necessary by Peninsula, within reasonable travel but not limited to or restricted by postcode areas. This may on occasion include travel outside business hours, flights to other British Crown Dependencies (i.e Isle of Man) and, on occasion overnight stays.
* Where you are located within one hour’s drive of any company premises (Manchester, Glasgow and Hinckley) you will work from the office for at least one day per week.
* To be involved in project work as required.
* To own your client work from outset to resolution, ensuring it is executed to a high, quality level.
* To build relationships and rapport with client’s, considering the language you use and the way you present yourself.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* You’re a real team player, who is able to support your team members and the business.
* Knowledge and experience of employment law and/or in a HR role.
* Flexibility, ability to take on new challenges and embrace them to ensure constant evolution and progress of the internal team and to the services provided to clients.
* Excellent written English and word processing skills.
* Attention to detail and the ability to present information accurately.
* Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in conjunction with deadlines.
* Pride in delivering a high-quality service and genuine desire to own, lead and resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic solutions.
* Possess confident and professional communication skills though video conference, over the phone and in person.
* Ability to adapt to different clients needs to ensure every client is satisfied with the service.
* Ability to adapt to new projects, initiatives and innovation as the department progresses and develops.
* Ideally degree level and CIPD qualified.