Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: HR Documentation Business Partner
Job Salary: £27000 - £31000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an HR Policy & Documentation Business Partner.
The role requires you to create and update employment documentation for clients, ensuring documents are well written, in line with legislation and produced to a high quality. This service will primarily be delivered through a digital platform as well as by telephone and visiting clients on-site when required. This role is a busy and fast-paced position within the Employment Consultancy Services Department. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, and high performing HR professional to provide HR support, specifically related to employment documentation. You will service clients, in a client-focused and high-quality manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To lead meetings, primarily VCs’s but also on occasion and were required at our client’s site to create the employment documentation, critique the client’s own documentation or review, and update the client’s documentation, in accordance with Peninsula’s policies and procedures.
* To identify areas of risk within the Client’s documentation, advise the Client of risk areas and solutions to bring them in line with current legislation, ensuring a joined-up approach with the relevant team for additional support and guidance.
* To provide a service for clients in a timely, efficient, and comprehensive manner and in line with any response time KPI’s in place.
* To manage your workload in accordance with Peninsula’s current policies, procedures, SLAs and KPIs.
* To refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that all advice/documentation is legally compliant.
* To provide advice to clients on the contents of documentation, identifying any risk areas and giving commercial advice where appropriate.
* To undertake on-site client training as required.
* To be able to guide clients through their client online portal.
* To gain introductions for new business in line with targets set.
* To stay up to date with all internal development and promote Peninsula’s services to clients.
* To assist with training for new starters.
* To attend Clients sites when deemed necessary by Peninsula, within reasonable travel but not limited to or restricted by postcode areas. This may on occasion include travel outside business hours, flights to other British Crown Dependencies (i.e Isle of Man) and, on occasion overnight stays.
* To be involved in project work as required.
* To own your client work from the outset to resolution, ensuring it is executed to a high, quality level.
* To build relationships and rapport with client’s, considering the language you use and the way you present yourself.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Law or HR Degree (Qualified Level 7 CIPD)
* Knowledge and experience of employment law and/or in an HR role.
* Customer service and Administration experience.
* Full UK Driving license and flexibility to travel.
* Flexibility, ability to take on new challenges and embrace them to ensure constant evolution and progress of the internal team and to the services provided to clients.
* Excellent written English and word processing skills.
* Attention to detail and the ability to present information accurately.
* Possess confident and professional communication skills through video conference, over the phone and in person.