Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR Documentation Consultant
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Documentation Consultant with knowledge of Employment Law.
The role requires you to create, update, maintain and review employment documentation for their clients. The successful candidate will be working within a busy, fast paced position within Employment Consultancy Services and will have a good understanding of Employment Legislation, specifically relating to policy wording and requirements and will also have a high attention to detail and have great customer focus.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To create client documentation based on the needs of the client and the suitability of relevant policies and procedures.
* To read through clients’ existing documentation checking for terms that breach Employment Law and typographical/grammatical errors and correcting these.
* Liaise with clients over the phone, drafting any new documents, and deal with queries as appropriate.
* To provide a client focused and personalised approach, building relationships and enhancing the client experience at all times. Ensure applying the “super duper” service on every interaction.
* To focus on continuous engagement of clients with the documentation that has been provided, ensuring these documents have been accepted and issued to staff and the client understands the importance of this when managing employee relations.
* To guide clients through their online client portal.
* Liaise with the Digital Field Consultants and deal with queries as appropriate.
* Manage own workload working from the task list.
* Ensure deadlines and any KPI/SLA/targets are met.
* Ensure work in line with any quality criteria/instruction in place.
* To ensure you are fully updated on products and additional services in order to drive referrals and engagement with other services which aids retention.
* To record work via computerised systems, using the log process, work log on the Advice, SharePoint and Successflow systems.
* Check client details using the computerised database.
* Attend team meetings, as and when required, including mornings/evenings and weekend conferences/development/training days.
* Maintain a clear desk and tidy work environment.
* To undertake E-learning sessions as and when required.
* Assist with training for new starters.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Knowledge of employment law.
* Excellent written English.
* Excellent word processing skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise your workload, work under pressure in conjunction with deadlines.
* Possess excellent and professional communication skills especially over the phone.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to present information accurately.
* Ability to deal with people on all levels.