Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Hr Project Admin
Job Salary: £12 - £12 Per Hour
Portfolio HR & Reward have been appointed by an organisation who are working through a brand new system improvement and require an experienced HR Project Admin for their Internal Talent Acquisition team for an 8 week project.
The role is responsible for liaising with recruitment, internal line managers and temporary staff to audit and report on HR information and timesheets, ensuring the correct information is input into the system to ensure there is a smooth submission of new starters and weekly timesheets.
Experience working for a large organisation with high volumes of employees.
Key task and responsibilities:
* Provide admin support in annual HR processes, such as appraisals, promotions and salary review and other project work. E.g. inputting data into spreadsheets, scheduling meetings, preparing paperwork etc.
* Update and ongoing management of all HR policies and procedures on Intranet as directed by HR team
* Support the HR function with specific HR related projects, so aptitude and the appetite to deliver against a long list of initiatives is essential.
* Responsible for the reconciliation of HR invoices
* Provide day to day HR administrative support to the Talent Manager.
* Printing, Scanning, and Filing as and when required. Maintain e-files for employee paperwork.
* Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times, providing status updates and chasing new joiner information as required
* Ensure all new starters are set up on HR systems accurately and promptly
* Ensure all employees provide copies of relevant documentation to prove eligibility to work across jurisdictions
* Draft reference letters; post-employment references, visa references and mortgage/rent references
* Supporting HR Manager with drafting any paperwork required for employee lifecycle changes e.g. changes to terms and conditions, long service awards, maternity/parental leave, etc.