Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: Devon
Job Title: HR Rewards & Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £40876 - £43857 Per Annum
The HR Rewards & Benefits Manager is a key role within the HR team since we operate with a complex set of terms and conditions across both uniformed and support staff including pension benefits. The post-holder is the Service expert on rewards and benefit schemes and manages the provision of employee pay (via an external contracted service), HR systems and employee information. The post-holder is also responsible for the provision of time recording systems and the development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures and associated contractual documentation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and applicants should have:
* Previous experience of working as a senior HR Generalist or in a Reward Management specialist role.
* Experience of managing pension-related matters.
* Ability to support significant organisational change.
* Excellent numeracy skills and HR systems, spreadsheet and management report writing skills.
* Experience of Payroll Systems and/or Pension Benefits.
* Experience of job evaluation methodologies.
* To be customer focused with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, trade union representatives and service providers.
* Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development or The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.