Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlene Nieves
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: HR Sales Advisor
Job Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 Per Annum
With over 4 years of success in Canada, my client has gained a reputation for excellence. A track record of results that speaks for itself, my client’s software supports one million users globally! With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, BrightHR supports over 50,000 organizations globally. This is a full time in office position, based in downtown Toronto.
* To provide HR and Employment Relations advice and support to Business Development Managers (BDM) and new and prospective clients of Bright throughout different sectors, with the aim of showcasing our services and build value, so that prospects will sign up.
* The role requires you to work in a team providing employment standards compliant/commercial advice to BDMs before, during and following appointments in order to aid converting the deal.
* Advice is also to be provided to prospective clients and new clients by telephone and email in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any options that are non-compliant and the risk this presents.
* To ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law and best practice is continually updated.
* To achieve the standards set within the performance framework to support all BDMs generate deals by answering incoming enquiries showcasing the service with a commercial edge, without resolving the matter fully.
* To proactively review BDM diaries, complete TLA’s and provide guidance and support in a succinct and commercially driven manner.
* To build relationships with BDMs to increase trust and use of the service.
* To critique prospective clients’ documents to provide a report for BDMs to use as a sales tool.
* To actively own cases to resolution or where appropriate manage the transition and handover to an advisor, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided where applicable.
* To refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* To record contacts with BDMs to aid reporting to Management.
* To follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
* To convert new client accounts into the CANs ensuring the necessary updates on the Salesforce system are added.
* To attend the company sales and advice conference and any training when required.
* To offer the clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.
* To present internal training/buzz sessions and external webinars.
* To help to develop the New Business Support Team.
* To carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team
What you bring to the Team
* Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with the BDMs.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills ability to manage own diary.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Commercial focused advice.
What will I get in return?
* The opportunity to earn big!!! A transparent commission structure, weekly monthly and quarterly incentives.
* Regular incentives, social events, high energy office, and a great location located right next to Union Station!
* Clear career path where you will know exactly what KPIs you will need to hit to be rewarded with higher titles, remuneration and commission.
* Ask about our Bright Days
* Day off on your birthday
* Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
* Benefits and Pension Plan available.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programs
* Company incentives, access to discounts.