Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: HR Systems Advisor
Job Salary: £21900 - £24500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is looking for an HR Systems Advisor to join their team based in Woking. You will be providing specialist systems support to the HR Department and the wider organisation in terms of workforce information, ESR and associated systems.
Working alongside the HR Business Partners, provide system administration of the Epay system/Health Roster system, liaising with Managers, the HR team and the Payroll service with regards to co-owners salary and expenses claims.
Support the Workforce Information Systems Lead in ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of regular and ad hoc workforce information requests required by the HR Directorate.
This role also line manages 2 HR Co Ordinators, who sit within the HR Generalist team, overseeing the central admin function within HR.
Their roles primarily cover compliance and general HR queries.
The role would be expected to manage complex pay related queries (i.e. overpayment and underpayment queries, etc) and sign post as appropriate to assist with resolution. Communication and Relationship Skills
* Build effective relationships with HR, IT, Payroll, Finance, Managers at all levels across the organisation and external suppliers.
* Provide customer focused support and advice to all HR customers, receiving and responding to queries in a professional, helpful and timely manner.
* Support data quality initiatives and give guidance to colleagues as appropriate.
* Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, relaying information that may be difficult to understand, and work on own initiative or as part of a team.
* To handle highly complex, sensitive and personal information in a manner that complies with GDPR.
* To ensure HR colleagues who input/extract data into and from ESR and associated systems are kept up to date with any system changes.
* To deliver training (including induction) to Managers and co-owners on the use of ESR and associated systems. Analytical and Judgmental Skills
* To support the Workforce Information Systems Lead in extracting, interpreting and analysing complex data for delivery of quality regular and ad hoc reports for HR, Executive Board and Senior Managers to enable them to manage their services efficiently and effectively.
* Support the Workforce Information Systems Lead in maintaining the ESR system, working with the HR team and managers to ensure workforce data is complete and accurate.
* To undertake regular data cleansing activities relating to data quality and system performance.
* To analyse, investigate and resolve queries relating to the functionality of the ESR system and make appropriate recommendations to resolve these, contacting IBM for support/action as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must have worked within the NHS, has ESR, Healthroster and HR experience.