Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Indirect Procurement Specialist 12 month FTC
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
A UK, household consumer brand is about to embark on a transformation in procurement, this being a 12 month FTC to manage corporate spending and support the existing team.
There are some areas of the business that are not fully adapted to using procurement, so there is a good challenge to identify possible cost-saving opportunities or efficiency improvements. Due to the nature company, as well as the forward journey that the procurement function is going, this role will suit someone who is eager to progress in their career taking on a heavy workload, multiple projects at one time at a very fast pace.
Categories: FM, Property, IT, Logistics, Technology, Marketing, Travel and Professional Services
Role and responsibilities:
* End-to-end procurement management, sourcing to ongoing SRM.
* Continuously improving and defining category strategy.
* Negotiate on new and existing contracts, to drive down costs to the company.
* Implement SLAs into contracts to ensure service delivery is at an optimum level – required to have a full strategic approach.
* Influence key stakeholders in the business to define new and effective procurement strategies.
* Bring previous expertise in improving processes of any current policies.
* Manage multi-million spending across assigned sub-categories.
* Identify new potential suppliers and cost-saving opportunities by using market knowledge.
Experience and requirements:
* Proven procurement experience within Indirect and Services based procurement.
* Be able to hold your own with any level of stakeholder.
* Able to work under a heavy workload in a fast-paced, busy environment.
* No issues with negotiating and influencing all levels of internal customer/stakeholder.
* Managed a led projects from start to finish, autonomously.
* Experience in building relationships in varied environments.
* Ideally, CIPS and degree qualified – not essential.