Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Indirect Procurement Specialist WFH (6 month FTC)
Job Salary: £44000 - £45000 Per Annum
Immediate and urgent role to join a global media company to manage a range of generalist projects in a time the business is in a growth spurt.
Categories: Events, Promotions, Marketing, Travel and Professional Services
Role and responsibilities:
* End-to-end procurement management, sourcing to on-going SRM.
* Continuously improving and defining category strategy.
* Negotiate on new and existing contracts, to drive down costs to the company.
* Implement SLA’s into contracts to ensure service delivery is at optimum level – required to have a full strategic approach.
* Influence key stakeholders in the business to define new and effective procurement strategies.
* Bring previous expertise of improving processes of any current policies.
* Manage multi-million spends across assigned sub-categories.
* Identify new potential suppliers and cost saving opportunities by using market knowledge.
Experience and requirements:
* Proven procurement experience within Indirect and Services based procurement.
* Some previous management experience is preferable.
* Be able to hold your own with any level of stakeholder.
* Able to work under heavy work load in a fast paced, busy environment.
* No issues with negotiating and influencing all levels of internal customer / stakeholder.
* Managed a led projects from start to finish, autonomously.
* Experience in building relationships in varied environment.
* Ideally CIPS and degree qualified – not essential.