Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager
Job Salary: €42000 - €45000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have partnered with a Global SaaS business offering a HR solution for business owners across Ireland to recruit a forward thinking motivated Business Sales Manager. Already a market leading global organisation across the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada this business is now growing across Ireland with a great offering to business owners.
With a growing sales team they are now looking for a Sales Manager to work with the team to develop, drive and motivate their high achieving Sales Team. Reporting to the Managing Director and the Group Sales Manager this is a great opportunity for the right person to join a business where they can truly make a difference to the development of the international offering of the business.
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Sales Manager. You will be part of a department which is responsible for the generation of demonstrations (and upsell opportunities) for our digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success across Ireland.
As a Inside Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance and KPIs
* Manipulate sales data to maximise opportunity
* Campaign management
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Track record of managing a telephone based sales department
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
* A consultative sales approach.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing an outbound telephone-based Sales Team, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge the team and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a b2b environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving sales revenue are a must!